Bier, Bratwursts, and Pretzels, Oh My! It's that time of year to break out the lederhosen at the 5th annual Kingsport Oktoberfest. This year's festival, sponsored by Yuengling, is the largest Oktoberfest in Tennessee and has been named as a "Top 50" festival for the second year in a row by Blue Ridge Outdoor Magazine. The Kingsport Oktoberfest was also recently named as one of the "7 Best Oktoberfests" in the U.S. by Paste Magazine.
It is one day only and it's FREE for the entire family, so mark your calendars. The award winning Craft Bier Garden does however require tickets, and you may want to purchase yours ahead of time, to ensure your spot to taste the delicious and eclectic samplings of OVER ONE-HUNDRED CRAFT BEERS! Along with many local Breweries throughout Tennessee, this year there will also be brewers from North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- All FREE Das Kidzone with bouncy inflatables, arts & craft tables, balloon animal twisting, face painting and all kinds of other fun kids stuff. Fun for the entire Family.
- 25 Craftsmen & Artists in the Craft Artisan Market.
- Football & Bier Haus - 5 flat screen TVs to enjoy sport & Oktoberfest.
- Crowd pleasing Wiener Dog "Brat Trot".
- Award Winning Craft Bier Garden & Beer Tours (tickets required).
- Compete for cash in the Bier Stein Hoisting competition. Get your tickets NOW before they sell out.
Machts gut! Alles Gute! Bis zum nächsten Mal!